4.1/2" 4.3/4" 5.1/8" 5.5/8" 5.7/8" Drag Bits
|FOB Price:||US $50-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-80/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 4.1/2" 4.3/4" 5.1/8" 5.5/8" 5.7/8"
- Trademark: FORSUN
- Origin: Changsha
- Color: as Per Your Request
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 82071910
1.API 3 Wings Alloy Steel Drag Bit/Stepped Drag Bit/Tungsten Carbide Drag Bit
1-API or ISO 9001:2008
2-Delivery Date: In 7 work days
3-Delivery term: By air or by sea
4-MOQ: 1 units
7-Packing: Wooden Case
Step Drag Bits also named blade bits, with a Tungsten Carbide inserts on the blades.
They are usually designed for use in soft formations such as sand, clay, or some soft rock.
Their uses include drilling water wells, mining, geothermal, environmental and exploration drilling.
Whenever possible, they should be used to drill pilot holes, for they produce cuttings are easiest to log.
Normally drag bits are 3 wings, but we can make 4 or 5 wings following your drawings or samples.
Many special designs are available upon your request.
Type: Chevron and Step type
Size: 2 7/8" to 24"
Thread: 2 3/8, 3 1/2, 4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6 5/8 API Reg. Pin
Drag bit are manufactured from forged high quality alloy steel and premium tungsten carbide insert, plus state of art welding technology and multiple precision heat-treatment to provide highest penetration rate and longest lifespan at roughest condition.
4.1/2", 4.3/4", 5.1/8", 5.5/8", 5.7/8", 6.1/4", 6.3/4", 6.5/8" 7.3/8" 9.7/8", 11.1/2" etc. Drag bits are avaiable.
Our current product list as below:
1. Impregnated diamond core bits
2. Surface set Diamond Bits(coring bits and non-coring bits)
3. Casing(Rod) shoes/Casing bits
4. Reaming shells
5. PDC bits (coring or non-coring)
6. Core lifters, core lifter cases
7. Diamond circle wrench
8. Core barrel and accessories, BQ, NQ, HQ and PQ(Inner & Outer Tube, Head assembly, Locking
Coupling, Adaptor Coupling, Inner Tube Stabilizer Ring, Landing Ring, Landing Shoulder etc)
9. NQ&HQ overshot.
10. BQ, NQ, HQ, PQ, NT, HT, PT drill rods and BW, NW, HW, PW casing.
11. Drag bits and tricone bits.
* Above bits and reaming shells conform to Metric, DCDMA, CDDA standards.
* We can manufacture all kinds of bits and shells according to customer's special requirement.
Any requirement please contact us, we'll do the best service for you. Hope we can establish a good business relationship.