Geobor S 146 Mm Geotechnical Drill Bit
|FOB Price:||US $100-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Geobor S 146 mm, S geobor
- Certification: BIN, JIS, API
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Rock Drilling
- Color: as Per Your Request
- Specification: DCDMA
- HS Code: 82071910
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Stub-length
- Material: Diamond
- Size: Geobor S
- Trademark: FORSUN
- Origin: Changsha
Geotechnical drilling bit
PCD Core Bits are ideal for geotechnical drilling applications. They are suited for soft to medium hard formations, such as clay, shale, sandstone, limestone, marble, basalt, etc
1. Special-shaped PCD are embedded in the matrix as cutting media. High penetration rates are common due to maximum setting exposure of the PCD providing an aggressive cutting face.
2. Manufactured with a very erosion resistant matrix. Inside and outside gauge diameter integrity is maintained with a combination of natural diamonds and PCD pins.
3. As PCD is very wear resistant material, PCD core bits have a long bit life.
Forsun makes three types of PCD Core Bits
TSP(Geo cube set) Type, Spicula Type, Cyclinder Type, like the following pictures show.