Tsp Dimond Crown Bits
|FOB Price:||US $80-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $80-200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: T6s
- Graininess: 100#
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 350mm
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Changsha
- Material: Diamond
- Thickness: 5mm
- Brand: SATA
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Trademark: FORSUN
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 82071910
1. More than 10 years experience in diamond drill bit manufacture field;
2. All products certificated by ISO9001: 9002;
3. Be reputed to be one of the best diamond bit suppliers in China;
4. We are lies inland of China, where the labor cost is less than China coastal areas;
5. We bought our own land and built our own factory; We can provide you competitive price as well as solid quality products
TSP Core Bits are ideal for geotechnical drilling applications. They are suited for soft to medium hard formations, such as clay
TSP Core Bits are ideal for geotechnical drilling applications. They are suited for soft to medium hard formations, such as clay, shale, sandstone, limestone, marble, basalt, etc
Special-shaped PCD are embedded in the matrix as cutting media. High penetration rates are common due to maximum setting exposure of the PCD providing an aggressive cutting face.
· Manufactured with a very erosion resistant matrix. Inside and outside gauge diameter integrity is maintained with a combination of natural diamonds and PCD pins.
· As PCD is very wear resistant material, PCD core bits have a long bit life.
Three types of PCD Core Bits
TSP(Geo cube set) Type, Spicula Type, Cyclinder Type, like the following pictures show.
TSP core bits are set with Thermally Stable Polycrystalline cutters, mounted in the bit crown matrix. The bit is extremely tough
TSP core bits are set with Thermally Stable Polycrystalline cutters, mounted in the bit crown matrix. The bit is extremely tough and will cope with massive or broken formations, from soft to hard, highly abrasive formations.
With consistent performance across a wide range of formations, this kind of bit offers a very cost-effective drilling solution in many circumstances, and at the same time allows bit inventory costs to be much reduced.
HQ TSP Core Drilling Bits Model: NQ
Impregnated Diamond Core Bits are manufactured with very small, high quality synthetic diamonds, mixed evenly through a metal alloy matrix. The matrix erodes away at the same rate as the diamonds become worn and rounded. Thus new sharp diamonds are exposed to continue cutting through the rock. In most geological formations, impregnated bits are more economical to use than other bits.
Experience and power:
Many years of experience combined with recent improvements in technology and manufacturing concepts have resulted in greatly improved drilling performance of impregnated diamond core drill bits for mineral exploration.
Surface-Set diamond bits are primarily recommended for use in drilling relatively soft, abrasive, unconsolidated formations that are not effectively drilled by impregnated diamond bits. They are also recommended for use in drilling harder formations where the available rotational speeds and bit loads are insufficient to use impregnated diamond bits due to drilling equipment limitations.
Drill soft to hard rock, widely used in all kinds of drillings for prospecting, water and electricity building and construction industry of road, railway, bridge and building taking out core to examine stake, etc.
They are manufactured with very small, high quality synthetic diamonds mixed evenly through a metal matrix. DIYFIA core bits are manufactured to give optimum penetration rates and bit life, which is required to keep the cost of diamond drilling to minimum.
|pcd core bit|
|tsp core bit|
|pdc core bit|