Tc (Tungsten Carbide) T. C. Carberit Core Drill Bit for Soft Rock Formation
|FOB Price:||US $25-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25-80/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Diamond Core Bit
- 10 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: NQ
- Certification: BIN, API
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Rock Drilling
- Trademark: Forsun
- Specification: DCDMA
- HS Code: 82071910
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Stub-length
- Material: Diamond
- Size: Nq, Hq, Pq, Ltk, T2, T6, T6s, Hwf, Pwf, Nwg, Hwg
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Changsha
The cutting media used in this type of core bit are crushed tungsten-carbide chips that are suspended in a metallic alloy that is fused to the steel body of the tool. Typically, these tungsten-carbide chips have a granular size of 0.08 to 0.20 inch (2 to 5mm) and have a totally random orientation within the bit crown. The face profile is somewhat irregular and the waterways are of the standard canal type (Style "W") design.
This type of core bit has considerably more cutting edges than the "saw-tooth" variety and as such have a wider range of application that includes slightly harder sedimentary formations. Carbide-chip core bits are also frequently used to clean steel fragments out of existing drill holes.
Carbide-chip core bits are similar to impregnated diamond core bits in that the bit crown is composed of several layers of cutting media. The bit face regenerates itself with new cutting edges by wearing away the metallic alloy during operation to continually expose new layers of carbide-chips until the bit crown is consumed.
Product profile: Tungsten Carbide Core Bit
Tungsten Carbide Core Bits are designed especially for soil investigation and geotechnical drilling, but also suitable in some applications for mineral exploration. As the tungsten Carbide is softer than diamond stones, the formations which these bits are able to handle are limited in the range of soft or some medium rocks. Like the overburden drilling, cleaning of drill holes, e. G. For the removal of steel fragments from a drill hole.
Forsun provides two types of T. C. Core Bits:
Standard T. C. Core Bit
Unless otherwise specified, the octagonal inserts is the standard for this type of T. C. Core bits, with various sizes according to different bit kerf widths.
Carbotec T. C. Core Bits
Carbotec bit is another type of tungsten carbide bits, consisting of tungsten carbide fragments fused together to form a crown with multiple cutting edges. They are particularly effective for cutting in formations which are highly fractured or contain loose pebbles. Carbotec T. C. Bit causes less vibration and offer better core recovery than standard T. C. Bits.
1. A-Gauge Core Bits: AQ, AQ-RSG, AWG(AX), AWM, AWT, LTK48
2. B-Gauge Core Bits: BQ, BQ-RSG, BQ-2.400, BQ3, BWG(BX), BWM, BWT, LTK60, TBW
3. N-Gauge Core Bits: NQ, NQ-3.032, NQ2, NQ2-RSG, NQ3/NQTT, NQ3-RSG, NQ3-3.032, NMLC, NWG(NX), NWM, NWT, TNW
4. H-Gauge Core Bits: NQ, HQ-RSG, HQ-3.830, HQ-3.895, HQ3/HQTT, HQ3-RSG, HQ3-3.380, HQ3-3.895, HMLC, HWF-Long, HWF-Short, HWG(HX), HWT
5. P- Gauge Core Bits: PQ, PQ3, PWF-Long, PWF-Short
6. S- Gauge Core Bits: SWF-Long, SWF-Short
7. U- Gauge Core Bits: UWF-Long, UWF-Short
8. Z- Gauge Core Bits: ZWF-Long, ZWF-Short
9. T, TT, T2 &TB Series Metric Core Bits: T36, TT46, T2-46, TB56, TT56, T2-56, T2-66, T2-76, T2-76 coreline, T2-86, T2-86 coreline, T2-101, T2-101 coreline
10. T6 Series Metric Core Bits: T6-76, T6-86, T6-101, T6-116, T6-131, T6-146
11. T6S Series Metric Core Bits: T6S-76, T6S-86, T6S-101, T6S-116, T6S-131, T6S-146
12. B Series(ISO3552-1) Metric Core Bits: B36, B46, B56, B65, B76, B86, B101, B116, B131, B146
13. Chinese Standard Metric Core Bits for Single Tube Core Barrels: φ 36, φ 46, φ 56, φ 59, φ 75, φ 91, φ 110, φ 130, φ 160, φ 170, φ 219, φ 275
14. Chinese Standard Metric Core Bits for Double Tube Core Barrels: φ 56, φ 59, φ 75, φ 91
15. Chinese Standard Metric Core Bits for Wireline Core Barrels: φ 59, φ 75, φ 91
We can manufacture all kinds of I diamond core drill bits and reaming shells according to customer's special requirement.