PDC Drill Bit for Soft Formation PCD Drill Bit for Sandstone Limestone
|FOB Price:||US $80-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $80-200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 60mm, 65mm, 75mm, 101mm,130mm,150mm,170mm,190mm,21
- Certification: BIN, JIS, AISI, API
- Type: Non-Coring
- Usage: Rock Drilling, Geological Drilling, Mining, Dam Grouting, Water W
- Bit Type: Pillar Type, Concave, Three W
- Suitable Rock: Mud Stone, Limestone, Sandstone and Granite etc
- Specification: CDDA DCDMA
- HS Code: 82071910
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Stub-length
- Material: Diamond
- Size: as Per Your Request
- PDC Cutter Size: 1308, 1304
- Trademark: FORSUN
- Origin: Changsha
PDC drill bits
PDC drill bits are mainly used for drilling soft and medium hard formation. Such as mud stone, limestone, shale, sandstone and granite etc.
PDC drill bits used to penetrate the degassing hole, drain hole, and grouting hole of coal mine, water canservancy and hydropower, road construction, bridge and building.
Operating condition :
PDC drill bits work under low drilling pressure, midium-low drive speed ,big drainage .
50mm, 56mm, 60mm, 65mm, 75mm, 94mm, 98mm, 113mm, 120mm, 120.5mm, 124mm, 143mm, 149mm, 152mm, 173mm, 190.5mm, 203mm, 254mm
Wireline core bit : A gauge, B guage, N gauge, H gauge , P gauge.
PDC non-coring bit
|impregnated non-coring bit|
|T.C. non-coring bit|